Cart is empty
HooToo HT-IP006N Outdoor Wireless IP Camera Waterproof 3X Optical Zoom + Night Vision (Built-in LEDs), Black
Get peace of mind, even at night. The HT-IP006N is a weather-proof digital video security camera that gives you extra coverage and instant access to video anytime and anywhere, on your mobile phone, online or at your computer.
- Wireless connectivity for superior wireless performance, clarity, and coverage
- Easily view and manage you camera from web interface
- Waterproof for outdoor installation
- Motion-triggered alerts sent to your phone or email
- Wireless connectivity
- 3x Optical zoom: 4mm – 9mm lens
- Night vision functionality, excellent night performance
- Ready to use in simple setup (Simply connect the cables, plug in the camera, run the short installation wizard and setup is complete.)
- Video features: Adjustable image size and quality; time stamp; flip and Mirror
- Wireless connectivity: 802.11b/g Wireless with WEP/WPA/WPA2 security
- Network protocol: HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, DHCP, PPPoE, DDNS, UPnP, GPRS
- Browser: IE 6.0/ 7.0/ 8.0, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome or other standard browsers
- Night vision (built-in LED illuminators to enable the night functionality)
- View angle: Its 69° wide viewing angle allows you to reach much broader range at the single sight.
- Online management: up to 9 camera users for easy management
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Certificate: Approved by CE, FCC, RoHS
What’s in the box?
1 x IP Camera
1 x Antenna
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Network Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x CD
Frequently Asked Questions:
- No IP detection?
1. Check the network wiring and run the installation wizard
2. Enable DHCP in your router; disable MAC address filter
3. Make sure it is not blocked by firewall or anti-virus software
- How to reboot if not responsive?
Make sure the camera is powered on, hold the reset button for 15 sec, and then release
- Can’t access wireless connection?
1. Double check your setting (SSID, password, etc)
2. Do NOT enable MAC address filter in your router
3. Enable wireless settings in wired mode; then unplug the wire to auto-switch to wireless mode.
- To protect the dome, extra EPE (packing material) has been added internally, please ALWAYS look for it and remove it prior to use. (This can be done by simply unscrewing the dome)
- Does not support https network protocol
- To view video REMOTELY, you need to run the DDNS
- Lens adjustment required prior to product operation (Contact HooToo should you have inquiry regarding How to Switch the Lens)